2013 Client Roster: Delux Magazine


I enjoy the work I do as the Director of Marketing and Social Media at Delux Magazine.  

I am responsible for guiding the brand into the national market and expanding our market share.  Most days, that is a full-time job, I am also responsible for increasing brand awareness in multiple markets, including:  Minneapolis, Atlanta, LA and New York.  I aggressively employ public relations tactics resulting in thousands of industry media impressions for my client.

I frequently conduct focus groups and marketing research panels to investigate purchasing behavior and measure brand awareness amongst our target audiences to determine our expansion plans and the direction of our marketing. I educated senior staff on cultural nuances and media training for diverse markets as we grow in phases.

In the past I have helped the brand reach celebrities for cover stories and I have personally assisted the brand plan four high fashion photoshoots, sometimes from across the country.  I was responsible for researching and securing all venues and vendors (Creative Director, Fashion, Stylists, Make Up Artists, Hair Stylists, Photographers) for these high profile photoshoots and I was able to hire teams of professionals who I have worked with previously.

I am also responsible for writing press materials, and managing six social media channels and developing many of our social media campaigns.  My work has provided the brand 4,000 specifically targeted new “relevant” Twitter followers.


I also help with the website.  I employ various SEO strategies and created SEM campaigns to generate traffic to the website.  I have audited and increased effectiveness of existing corporate social media channels resulting in thousands of impressions generated.  I consult on the direction of the website and help manage the website including training and managing a team of ten web content editors.

I also create and managed direct marketing campaigns (print and e-mail) targeting up to 200,000+ potential readers in key markets.

I developed and manage B2B marketing strategies targeting major brands on behalf of the Delux Magazine.   

Finally, I often consult with operations and sales management on non-marketing initiatives to achieve positive business results that will compliment my PR, marketing and social media efforts.  
  


No comments: