2000 Client Roster: Delfaireo

Artist Biography: Delfaireo (Atlanta)

Georgia producer Delfaireo is a twenty four-year old production wiz kid whose talent and drive will not allow him to fail. An Audio Engineering graduate of the Musicians Institute in Hollywood California, Delfaireo is a professional in the studio and in the music industry.

“I play everything by ear,” says the confidant shy guy, who picked up his uncle’s guitar at 8-year-old and never looked back. He always seems to be in a world of his own, like most musicians. “I make up to ten quality tracks a week I have been making music for over six years.” Delfaireo’s musical tastes developed early. “I grew up listening to Cameo, Isley Brothers, Parliament and Al Green with my uncle.”

“Beats pop into my head throughout the day and I envision myself being in a session and I have to make the track on the spot,” he explains. “My style is street and grimy but I can switch it up, I try to do everything from rap, pop to rock.”

Delfaireo currently works along side artists Brim (History in The Macon Productionz, GA), Schoo-B (pronounced Scooby) (Tone Struck Records, LA) and R & B artist Chris Hill (Unsigned, LA) and he is positioning himself for major placements in 2007.

“It’s hard to make unique music now a days because they make music production equipment that has the same sounds like the Phantom and the Motif. It makes producers like me have to get extra creative.”

Delfaireo's first signed production is the hot joint titled "Put Ya Hands Up" performed by Schoo-B, an upcoming artist signed to Warner Bros.